Regisztráció

Elfelejtetted jelszavad?
Új jelszó kérése
Dez Bryant would love to see Greg Hardy
Felhasználónév
Jelszó

Téma nyomtatása

Dez Bryant would love to see Greg Hardy
by: sherry2018love, November 13 2017 10:52 (#1)

The Cowboys have a big decision to make on whether to bring back defensive end Greg Hardy.To wide receiver Dez Bryant, that decision is a no-brainer based onwhat Hardy already has providedon the field."Yousee guys perform at a high level around him, and that's what he brings to the defense," Bryant told Sporting News. "I know I would love to see Greg back with us. He's a great teammate. I love him. I hope we can get him back."Greg Hardy loves the game. Anybody who loves the game, I love him."MORE: Most disappointing teams of 2015| Cowboys moving on from Hardy? Hardy Antoine Bethea Jersey played well in his 12 games this season, his first in Dallas, after serving a four-game suspension 35 tackles, sixsacks, an interception and a forced fumble. The question about retaining Kurt Warner Jersey him as a free agentis le s about Hardy'sproduction, and more aboutwhether the Cowboys arecontentwith the way he conducted himself off the field.The defense did its best to hold the Cowboys together with Hardy.But the team finished 4-12 because foot and ankle injuries causedBryant to mi s sevengames, and a broken collarbone putquarterbackTony Romoon the shelf for 12 weeks.I'm behind you Big dog... You are a true talent... Instead.. they try to create trouble instead of paying attention to the struggle... 76 a true beast #xA photo posted by Dez Bryant (@dezbryant) on Jan 31, 2016 at 3:51pm PST"We were both extremely frustrated, dealing with these injuries," Bryant said. "It didn't stop from me from trying to be out there with my teammates to help them win games.He felt he needed to be there, too. It just goes to show you his mentality. He's a strong-willed person."The good thing we got out of this past season is that nobody ever gave up. Hopefully that will translate into next season."As soon as the season ended, Bryant needed follow-up procedures on his right foot and ankle. He's expecting to be finewhen theCowboys begin their offseason program in three months, Brandon Williams Jersey and he can't wait to play again.MORE: Interpreting Jason Garrett's Hardy comments| Disgraced athletes"I feel good. My surgery went well," Bryant said. "I've got everything I need to put me on the right track, and I just can't wait to get back on the field."Bryant talked to SNthis week as the new face of BODYARMOR sports drink. It's already been a big factor in keeping Chandler Jones Jersey himhealthyandhydrated through all his training."I'm extremely ble sed to be asked to promote BODYARMOR.The drink is extremely natural;there's nothing artificial about it,"Bryant said."It helped everything out. My body felt better, and I'm going to keep using it. My refrigerator is full of it. It's not just forshow, it's the real deal."
sherry2018love
General Member

Beállítások
Ugrás a fórumra: