Regisztráció

Elfelejtetted jelszavad?
Új jelszó kérése
Hayatou's administering could end RS 3 Gold
Felhasználónév
Jelszó

Téma nyomtatása

Hayatou's administering could end RS 3 Gold
by: mmogowen, January 06 2018 05:43 (#1)

Hayatou's administering could end at the Amalgamation of African Football's accustomed accumulation in RS 3 Gold Ethiopia on Thursday, Beforehand 16, 2017, afterwards about 30 years as the arch of the African soccer amalgamation and a top FIFA executive. (AP Photo/Michael Probst, File)A newcomer to African soccer politics, Chiyangwa has declared himself as the beforehand administrator for Madagascar FA admiral Ahmad, Hayatou's abecedarian on Thursday.

The 70-year-old Hayatou, who is aswell FIFA's arch carnality president, is gluttonous an eighth appellation in adjustment and has abandoned been challenged in a vote alert before. Both times he won by landslide. His FIFA carnality admiral and abode on FIFA's cardinal lath is aswell at pale in Addis Ababa."My abomination is continuing up to the emperor," Chiyangwa told.

The Associated Columnist on Wednesday. "They are afterwards me, but I'm afterwards them at the acclamation box. That's the decider and afterwards the elections tomorrow I will beddy-bye able-bodied and they will be miserable."CAF fabricated the adaptation to beforehand with the case adjoin Chiyangwa, the Zimbabwe Football.

Affiliation president, at its controlling lath affair two canicule afore the big election.Chiyangwa's contempo accomplishments and statements arise to "attack the anniversary of rs gold the CAF, its admiral and the assembly of the controlling committee," CAF said if advertisement the antidotal lath had been accustomed the aggressive to investigate the Zimbabwean.
mmogowen
General Member

Beállítások
Ugrás a fórumra: